Brunton Summit ADC Atmospheric Data Center
Should you stay or should you go? Summit gives you the data you need to make the call.
From the kayak to the racetrack, the ADC series is showing up everywhere. Whether you’re honing your shooting accuracy in Athens, Greece, or reading the barometric pressure trends when the fish are rising, the ADC lends necessary insight to your outdoor activity.
No need to listen to the weather report. Predict it yourself with the ADC Summit. Impress your friends or just your weatherman.
- Displays current barometric pressure (in hPa,mb or Hg)
- Storm alarm
- Displays the past 24 hour pressure tendency
- Predicts the coming 12 hour's weather
- Altimeter alarm
- Water flow meter
- Ski run counter
- Current, max and average wind speed (in km/h, mph, ft/s, m/s, or knots)
- Shows current temperature
- Past 24 hour temperature tendency
- Wind chill
- Average wind chill and minimum wind chill
- Wind chill alarm
- Real time clock
- Time, day and date
- Chronograph operation
- Race timer
- Manual and automatic data logging
- IR data communication with PC using ADC-IR
- 2 year warranty
View all Brunton products.