Chinook Everest Extreme Sleeping Bag (-40°)
The warmest expedition sleeping bags in the Chinook product line-up. New collapsible design provides extra comfort by reducing the amount of bulk around the facial area when the drawcord is fully tightened. Premium insulated, the bags also feature ergonomic head gasket and foot box as well as DuPont Tactel Diamond Ripstop Nylon top, anti-slip waterproof HiTex bottom, large draft tubes and neck collars.
Everest Extreme is the ideal choice for adventurers in the extreme cold. Utilizing DuPont Thermolite® Extreme, the top layer of the sleeping bag is also producedin multiple-layered shingle construction, thus maximizing the warmth of the sleeping bag. Also incorporated into this sleeping bag are a 3-dimensional thermal collar, as well as ergonomic head gasket. With additional features common for all Extreme series bags, Everest Extremeis one bag to be on the lookout for.
- Size:90" x 34" x 22"
- Shape: Mummy design with contour head
- Construction: Four layered shingle
- Shell: DuPont Tactel® Diamond Ripstop; Nylon on top, Waterproof anti-slip HiTex on bottom
- Lining: Pongee Pro Filling: 3.5 lbs / 1600 g of DuPont Thermolite® Extreme
- Zipper: #8 YKK, 2 way, reversible puller,
- Stuff Sack: Cap compression bag
- Total Weight: 5.7 lbs (2.6 kgs)
View all Chinook products.