Nuun is a portable electrolyte replacement drink... without the sugar. just drop a Nuun in your water bottle, store the tube in your pocket and youíre ready to go. Itís used by cyclists, triathletes, runners, hikers, yoga-bods, travellers around the world.
- Each tablet disolves in 16 fl oz of water - 1.5 gallons per tube
- Four essential electrolytes: sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium
- A nice, refreshing flavor to remind you to keep drinking
- A bit of fizzy stuff to ensure it dissolves quickly without having to mix or shake
- A smidgen of color in the form of riboflavin (vitamin B2) and beet juice
Nutrition facts: serving size = 1 tablet (4.6g); recommended dissolution volume: 16 oz water; amount per serving: calories 7, total fat 0, total carbohydrates <1g, sodium 360mg (15%), potassium 100mg (3%), magnesium 25mg (6%), calcium 13 mg (2%), vitamin c 37mg (63%), riboflavin .5mg (30%). *percent daily values (dv) based on a 2,000 calorie diet. not a significant source of other nutrients